Tonight I'm giving you a recipe for an easy and wonderful, perfectly paleo dinner: Steak and Vegetables!
1. Turn on grill to high heat
2. Salt and pepper both sides of the steak
3. Put steak on grill- sear on both sides ~3min each
4. Cook to you're liking (we like it rare--- nice and bloody!)
5. While steak is cooking- chop up any vegetables you have in the fridge
6. Steam veggies in a pan on the stove, add some lemon juice and garlic
- I used carrots, broccoli and onions
7. Steam until vegetables are tender
8. Pepper (and salt, if you'd like) the vegetables.
9. Plate your food, and enjoy the simple deliciousness!
I apologize for the short post tonight--- I am recovering from a mild concussion and whiplash (a wonderful combo I can assure you!) Took a little tumble over the weekend on the slopes (OK, two tumbles!) Hang in there, I'll be back to better postings tomorrow!