Wintery weather got you bumming? I know it has me down... why not escape to the sunny, warm waters of
Mexican Tuna Salad
• 3 scallions (green part only), thinly sliced
• 3 tablespoons hulled pumpkin seeds
• Salt to taste
1. Whisk chipotle, olive oil, lime juice, tequila, cumin and salt in a bowl.
2. Place tuna, avocado, 2/3 of scallions and 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds in another bowl.
3. Pour dressing over top and gently stir to coat, trying not to break up avocado.
4. Spoon tuna mixture onto salad greens.
5. Top with remaining 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds and remaining 1/3 of scallions.
Jalapeño and Lime Hummus Recipe
• 2 heaping tablespoons jalapeños
• 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
• Red pepper flakes, to taste
• Pinch of sea salt, to taste
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor until smooth, adding oil until desired consistency